Inside Sales Representative – Content Delivery Solutions
Mirror Image Internet provides a patented, global, dynamic Content Delivery Network for delivering Application Logic, Streaming Media, Content Delivery and Storage, and Reporting solutions that enable our customers to create higher quality online interactions for users worldwide. With an enterprise-class platform combining an optimal mix of capacity, connectivity, logic processing and storage, Mirror Image gives advertising, retail, media and government organizations the capacity, performance, and capabilities they need to meet and exceed their online business goals. Mirror Image is a U.S.-based company, headquartered in Tewksbury, Mass. Mirror Image has been delivering Internet infrastructure services since 1999.
This position is based at corporate headquarters in Tewksbury, MA, and reports to the Inside Sales Manager. Relocation is not being offered for this position.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for selling the company’s products and services, via the telephone. This will be accomplished by generating a volume of calls and contacts, approaching the process as part of a virtual account team that includes Solutions Engineers, Account Managers, and Marketing personnel. Key aspects of the role involve: managing an individual quota for mid to low tier accounts; selling products and services, by placing outbound calls and overcoming objections; eventually closing sales and all transactional sales orders; establishing customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel; identifying both small and large opportunities; responsibility for proactively identifying new business opportunities, while maximizing incremental revenue; meeting/exceeding monthly and quarterly objectives for revenue generation and product mix; maintaining awareness of market conditions and competitors’ products; being up to date on company knowledge.
- Account management of low and mid tier opportunities
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
- Maximize revenue of assigned accounts by proactive outbound calling
- Produce timely and accurate sales forecasts to Sales Management
- Ensure activities are documented, per internal procedures, using CRM tools
- Track progress of generated sales leads, through marketing or general inquiries
- Liaise with other departments to maximize customer satisfaction
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Involve and work closely with Solutions Engineers, as appropriate
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience, is required
- 2+ years of experience in an inside sales role is desired, including prospecting, business development, or customer facing role, ideally with a SaaS B2B company
- Self-confident communicator, comfortable speaking with Director Level and C-Level contacts
- Experience in the CDN (Content Delivery Network) industry is a plus.
- Experience being persuasive, influential, and professional on the phone is required
- Successful in identifying opportunities and closing new business is highly desirable.
- Experience with, and understanding of, the Internet and related services is desirable
- Knowledge of the Media & Entertainment, Hi-Tech, or e-commerce industries a plus
- Working knowledge of CRM, MS Word, MS Outlook, and Skype